ミラノ・ウィーン音楽旅行 (その10)

2013.02.12

写真クリックで拡大

スフォルツェスコ城(その3)

 

「旗の間」 V3_06456

宗教行事などの際に行なわれたパレートで使用されていた旗が展示

されている部屋。旗には金糸で美しく飾った絹の刺繍が施されている。

中央はミラノの守護聖人である聖アンブロージョ。

ガイドによる説明(音声)

 

V3_06455

 

防寒を兼ねたタペストリー V3_06457

ガイドによる説明(音声)

 

V3_06458

 

V3_06460

 

V3_06461

 

V3_06462

 

アッセの間(板の間) V3_06466

ガイドによる説明(音声)

 

V3_06467

ミラノ公ルードヴィコ・イル・モーロに城の装飾を依頼された、

建築家のブラマンテとレオナルド・ダ・ヴィンチが一緒になって

制作したことで知られる。

天井一面を植物の枝で覆われたアーチ型天井に特徴のある部屋で、

長い金色の糸で絡められた16本の木の枝を描いた厚いフレスコ

で覆われている。フレスコ画であるため風化が激しく、あまり綺麗に

見えないが迫力がある。

19世紀に発見されるまでは隠すように漆喰で覆われていらしい。

The 8th room on the ground floor of the ducal courtyard takes its name from

the wood panelling lining the walls (the asse), which was placed within during

the Sforza Age. This room was decorated by Leonardo da Vinci, who had been

commissioned, together with Italian architect and painter Donato Bramante, by

Ludovico il Moro (ruled over Milan 1480 through 1499) to embellish the city

according to the distinctive features of the Renaissance style. Originally planned

as a reception room, Sala delle Asse features a vaulted ceiling covered with a

fresco depicting densely flowered branches of 16 trees entwined with a long

golden string, trompe l'oeil details revealing the sky, the Sforza coat of arms in

the middle and blue banners bearing traces of golden inscriptions in the four

pendentives.Painted by Leonardo in 1498, this magnificent fresco was found

by Paul Muller Walde in 1893 and subsequently restored. A fragment of a

monochromatic fresco depicting a tree trunk and roots penetrating into the rocks,

of which Leonardo has been referred to as the author, was found within

Sala delle Asse, in 1956 .

 

V3_06465

 

V3_06463

 

V3_06468

 

V3_06464

Branches entwined with golden string, vaulted ceiling details

 

天井画は、スフォルツァ家(元ヴィスコンティ家)の紋章 V3_06470

Under the magnificent vault covered with frescoes depicting Christ's Resurrection

painted at the time of Galeazzo Maria Sforza (1466 through 1476) is a varied

display of artistic production from Campione and Lombardy, as well as excellent

examples of Tuscan sculpture, among which a marble almond-shaped decorative

element with the Redeemer and Our Lady of the Assumption. Sculpted by an

unknown author, this is regarded as a masterpiece from the 14th century.

Within the room are also statues that once adorned the medieval city gates.

The city walls, in fact, were heavily restored, reinforced and embellished under

Azzone Visconti (1329 through 1339). The display has been mounted in such a

way as to allow visitors to have an idea of the original emplacement of the statues.

The whole collection of statues sculpted by Master Giovanni di Balduccio and his

followers to decorate Porta Orientale and Porta Ticinese can still be admired today.

Each group consists of a central statue of Virgin Mary with Child. Kneeled down

before Her is Saint Ambrose offering Her a turreted city symbolising medieval

Milan. Nearby are patron saints of that gate. Of Porta Romana only a statue of

Saint James by an unknown master from Campione today remains.

 

V3_06471

'Salette Negre' (black rooms). Chronicles of the castle give us information

about the reason for this name by reporting that Ludovico il Moro withdrew

in mourning there after the death of his wife Beatrice d'Este, in 1497.

 

コロンビーナの間(SALA DELLE COLOMBINE) V3_06472

この部屋には、15世紀半ばの優れた彫像類を集めており、

部屋自体もミラノ公の私的住居の一部をなしていた。部屋の名の

コロンビーナ・小鳩の由来は、天井に描かれた輝く太陽の上に

描かれているところから。

照明に照らされていて、本当の太陽のように明るく輝く部屋

The decoration of this room was probably commissioned by Duke Galeazzo

Maria Sforza for his wife Bona di Savoia, whom he had married in 1468.

Sala dele Colombine is covered with frescoes depicting a golden small dove

flying in the sun and bearing the words 'A BON DROIT', a French saying

meaning rightfully. Originally planned as a wing of the ducal apartments,

the room today houses fine examples of Lombard Renaissance sculpture

dating from between the second half of the 15th century and the beginning

of the 16th century, a tremendously lively period for the arts in Lombardy,

during which great sculptors such as Giovanni Antonio Amadeo, Cristoforo

Mantegazza and Antonio Mantegazza were actively involved in the works

for embellishing Milan's Cathedral and Pavia's chartreuse. Along with

masterpieces by Amadeo and the Mantegazza brothers, within the room are

also other interesting exhibits attributed to their followers, whose name is still unknown.

 

バッティスタ・バガロッティ司教の墓棺 V3_06473

 

女性の墓碑 V3_06443

 

ガストン・ド・フォワの墓碑 V3_06480

フランス王ルイ12世の甥、名将ガストン・ド・フォアの指揮により

イタリアで戦い続けたフランス軍。しかし、西暦1512年4月、

22歳の指揮官ガストン・ド・フォアがイタリアの古都ラヴェンナの

戦いで戦死してしまう。その翌年の西暦1513年、フランスと

関係諸国との間に休戦条約が結ばれ、フランス王ルイ12世は

イタリアのミラノを放棄せざるを得なくなった。

フランス王フランソワ1世の依頼でバンバーヤが製作

Agostino Busti, better known as il Bambaja, Funerary Monument of Gaston de Foix,

marble, dating from between 1517 and 1522, from Milan church of Santa Marta.

ガイドによる説明(音声)

 

葬儀の参列者 V3_06478

 

V3_06479

 

V3_06475

 

V3_06476

 

V3_06481

 

黒人の胸像(16世紀前半) V3_06477

Sculpted by an exceptionally skilled artist from Lombardy,

whose name is still unknown, the Bust of the Negress probably

derives its name from the dark colour of the marble.

 

次へ